- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Windows users.
Scraping Using YacReader Library
- Pfantom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
2 years 11 months ago #7943
by Pfantom
Scraping Using YacReader Library was created by Pfantom
Does anyone only use YacReader Library to scrape their cbr/cbz files?
I use YacReader to organize my digital comic library, but as a former ComicRack user, I have been slow to let go of the file conversion (I like to convert to WebP) and file scraping capabilities of ComicRack. I am unsure if I can use YacReader for the file conversion, and I have not had the same simple and seamless scraping experience that I have with ComicRack.
Does anyone have advice on how I can best use YacReader alone while getting the same benefits that I got from ComicRack?
I use YacReader to organize my digital comic library, but as a former ComicRack user, I have been slow to let go of the file conversion (I like to convert to WebP) and file scraping capabilities of ComicRack. I am unsure if I can use YacReader for the file conversion, and I have not had the same simple and seamless scraping experience that I have with ComicRack.
Does anyone have advice on how I can best use YacReader alone while getting the same benefits that I got from ComicRack?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 11 months ago #7945
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Scraping Using YacReader Library
What problems do you have scrapping?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pfantom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 11 months ago #7946
by Pfantom
Replied by Pfantom on topic Scraping Using YacReader Library
Whether for single issues or multiple issues, the search times out when I just select and click without any input. When I select the same issues, type in the name, then it works to come up with a list of potential matches.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 11 months ago #7949
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Scraping Using YacReader Library
The app normally takes the parent folder name as the series title to try to find an automatic match, do you have all your comics in the root folder?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel