- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Windows users.
Can I delete metadata from single comic or folder?
- AngeloB
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 9 months ago #8094
by AngeloB
Can I delete metadata from single comic or folder? was created by AngeloB
I'm having a nightmare organizing a folder with 500+ files with the data in Comicvine that has 3000+ entries. Just scrolling to sort comics takes forever. I've decided not worth the time, but I already have com,,ics with downloaded metadata and now they will be out of order if they are mixed with comics without the metadata, and that bothers me.
Is there a way to clean the metadata from those comics, without having to delete the metadata file of the whole library (wich has 12000 other files, almost all already with metadata)?
Removing that folder, updating the library, adding that folder again and updating again the library won't do it. The software recongnizes the files again and fetches the metadata from the library's metadata file.
Is there a way to clean the metadata from those comics, without having to delete the metadata file of the whole library (wich has 12000 other files, almost all already with metadata)?
Removing that folder, updating the library, adding that folder again and updating again the library won't do it. The software recongnizes the files again and fetches the metadata from the library's metadata file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 9 months ago #8095
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can I delete metadata from single comic or folder?
Select all comics in that folder (there is a button for it) and then right click -> delete metadata from selected comics.
If the files are properly named they should be in the right order once you delete the metadata, then selecting all of them and getting the right series from comic vine shouldn't be hard to do.
If the files are properly named they should be in the right order once you delete the metadata, then selecting all of them and getting the right series from comic vine shouldn't be hard to do.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- AngeloB
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 2
2 years 9 months ago #8096
by AngeloB
Replied by AngeloB on topic Can I delete metadata from single comic or folder?
Thank you! That was dumb of me, I was just looking at the buttons in the bottom, didn't occur to me that the right click menu would have other options!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel