Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Any way to make a bigger scroll bar in flow mode?

  • JoJoCorben
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #8125 by JoJoCorben
I find YACReader otherwise excellent but I use it at 4K on a 65" screen about 10' away and my eyesight is poor so I have trouble clicking on the scroll bar so I can quickly jump forwards/backwards on some of my comics. Some of my CBR files are MASSIVE (3500 pages) and I need to sometimes jump to certain sections with more ease. The scrollbar and its button is so thin at 4K it's sometimes difficult to click on (I do get it in multiple attempts but there must be something easier). I read my CBRs in double page mode. Is there any way to make the scrollbar in flow mode taller/fatter or make it scale better at 4K?

Also, is it normal to have the mouse cursor in full screen mode jump to mid-screen if I move it too fast to the bottom? It does that for some reason. Thank you.
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by JoJoCorben.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #8127 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Any way to make a bigger scroll bar in flow mode?
There is no way of doing it, I'll see if there is anything I can do about it.

The cursor only jumps if you use the shortcut for showing the flow. It jumps inside the flow to avoid hiding it as soon as you move the mouse.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • JoJoCorben
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 8 months ago #8128 by JoJoCorben
Replied by JoJoCorben on topic Any way to make a bigger scroll bar in flow mode?
Yeah, at 4K (2160p) the scrollbar and the button used to quickly drag to pages with mouse cursor is really small and very hard to get the cursor precisely on the button to drag it ( i.imgur.com/8Ek8J9T.jpg ). That would be so great if you could somehow make it bigger.

I found that if I use the shortcut key to bring up flow, the mouse cursor doesn't jump to the top so at least that problem is licked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!