Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Show all title cards with single issue comics.

  • JOMOGO
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 6 months ago #8265 by JOMOGO
When I have a library and I add a single comic without a folder and I look at the library overview I only see the one that is not in a folder.

Is there anyway to not put these is a folder because I want to have the left side with folders only with runs of comics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #8268 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Show all title cards with single issue comics.
Not yet, the app needs some serious refactoring before it can display mixed contents in the same folder.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!