- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Windows users.
JSON error syntax on the Comic Vine metada access
- xxllbt
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 1 week ago #8840
by xxllbt
JSON error syntax on the Comic Vine metada access was created by xxllbt
Hi there!
First of all I have to say I love YACReader Library. It is (almost!) perfect. And I have tried many others..
In the meantime I started getting a "JSON syntax error" when trying to dowload the metadata from Comic Vine.
Any hint on what I can do?
Thank you so much/Mil gracias!
First of all I have to say I love YACReader Library. It is (almost!) perfect. And I have tried many others..
In the meantime I started getting a "JSON syntax error" when trying to dowload the metadata from Comic Vine.
Any hint on what I can do?
Thank you so much/Mil gracias!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 week ago #8841
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic JSON error syntax on the Comic Vine metada access
Hi,
you are the second user reporting this. I didn't have time to check it yet, but it has to be something on the Comic Vine service side.
you are the second user reporting this. I didn't have time to check it yet, but it has to be something on the Comic Vine service side.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- xxllbt
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 1 week ago #8842
by xxllbt
Replied by xxllbt on topic JSON error syntax on the Comic Vine metada access
Hi,
Yes, they must have changed something, their API Key page is also not working.
Thanks!
Yes, they must have changed something, their API Key page is also not working.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 week ago #8843
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic JSON error syntax on the Comic Vine metada access
Yeah, I can confirm it's the service returning a web page instead of json, something is off on their side.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 week ago #8844
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic JSON error syntax on the Comic Vine metada access
There is a topic on their forum about the service being down:
comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/api-develo...r-hours-now-2352342/
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- xxllbt
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 1 week ago #8845
by xxllbt
Replied by xxllbt on topic JSON error syntax on the Comic Vine metada access
So..wait and see what they do, right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 week ago #8846
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic JSON error syntax on the Comic Vine metada access
Yep, there is nothing I can do.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- xxllbt
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 1 week ago #8848
by xxllbt
Replied by xxllbt on topic JSON error syntax on the Comic Vine metada access
Thanks. And again congratulations on your excelent work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel