- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
How to change page using a touchscreen
- undoinggoldfishes
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 11 months ago #8906
by undoinggoldfishes
How to change page using a touchscreen was created by undoinggoldfishes
Hi! I have a Ideapad 5 2in1 and when i am using it in tablet mode, i cannot find a way to change the page. My only option its going outside full-screen mode and pressing the ">" icon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 11 months ago #8908
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to change page using a touchscreen
you can enable the top toolbar in fullscreen, default shortcut is H iirc
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- B9NjRc7ChN
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 11 months ago #8946
by B9NjRc7ChN
Replied by B9NjRc7ChN on topic How to change page using a touchscreen
you know what,I find a post describe this problem about windows touchscreen 8 years ago
I'm a developer but not in CPP so I can't handle this by myself,sad
I'm a developer but not in CPP so I can't handle this by myself,sad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 11 months ago #8952
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to change page using a touchscreen
The official solution was using the Android app on windows, but sadly Microsoft is dropping Android support...
I'll add some basic touch support in the next release probably.
I'll add some basic touch support in the next release probably.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- GebakkenEi
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 6 months ago #9367
by GebakkenEi
Replied by GebakkenEi on topic How to change page using a touchscreen
Thank you for considering basic touchscreen support!!
!!
!! Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 6 months ago #9368
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to change page using a touchscreen
I'll probably add it in the next release (9.16)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel