Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Disable automatic advance to next file?

More
1 year 10 months ago #8985 by Josh
Hello all! I'm new to the forum, so perhaps I missed it when I was searching...

Is there a way to disable the automatic advance to the next file when reading? It's a small thing, but I'd greatly appreciate being able to change this function.

Thanks very much for any advice you can offer!

Cheers,
--Josh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #8989 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Disable automatic advance to next file?
No but I’ll think about adding a setting.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #8992 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Disable automatic advance to next file?
Can't ask for more than that. Thanks for considering! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!