- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Folder in wrong order, everything else looks okay
- bek
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 10 months ago #9055
by bek
Folder in wrong order, everything else looks okay was created by bek
Hello.
I just discovered YACreader and like it a lot. I do have a question... I have one folder where I've prefixed the book filenames with numbers so they'll be in a specific order, but it's apparently not using that order. the book that starts with 72 is first, followed by 77, 73, 74, 75, 80, 76, 00, 01, 03, 04... and so on. They're all in order 00-71, then I see 78 and 79 at the very end.
Any idea what might be going on?
Otherwise, love the simplicity of the interface and how it displays my books. Thanks for writing it. Great work.
I just discovered YACreader and like it a lot. I do have a question... I have one folder where I've prefixed the book filenames with numbers so they'll be in a specific order, but it's apparently not using that order. the book that starts with 72 is first, followed by 77, 73, 74, 75, 80, 76, 00, 01, 03, 04... and so on. They're all in order 00-71, then I see 78 and 79 at the very end.
Any idea what might be going on?
Otherwise, love the simplicity of the interface and how it displays my books. Thanks for writing it. Great work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 10 months ago #9056
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Folder in wrong order, everything else looks okay
Check that there are no special characters there, it could be some unicode character or something like that.
What OS are you using?
What OS are you using?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel