Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Windows app (9.15) connection to YACReaderLibrary

  • Salted11
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 8 months ago #9218 by Salted11
I have an unRAID server with the YACReaderLibrary running in docker. I'm using the Android app on my tablet to connect to this and view comics, and I've also installed the Windows app (9.15) on my Win11 laptop.
For the life of me, I cannot find a way for the Windows app to connect to the YACReaderLibrary. I can access the comics through an SMB share, but I don't know if I'm missing something to enable access to the library (e.g. thumbnails, metadata) through the Win11 app.
I appreciate your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #9219 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows app (9.15) connection to YACReaderLibrary
If you have the SMB share you just need to open the library you already have there. Open YACReaderLibrary, if you don’t have any libraries it will give the option to create a new one or opening an existing one.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!