Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Where do I download YACReader Library

  • JeremMac
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 8 months ago #9231 by JeremMac
Where do I download YACReader Library was created by JeremMac
Hey folks, new user here. I love YACReader, but would love it to manage my library as well. I see that there is such a thing as the YACReader Library, but I can't find out where to download it. Can someone point in the right direction please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #9232 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Where do I download YACReader Library
The Windows installer instals everything you need. Look for YACReaderLibrary in your start menu.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!