- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
View files in folder and see the subfolders?
- Jengeno
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 8 months ago #9233
by Jengeno
View files in folder and see the subfolders? was created by Jengeno
It maybe just me who should organizing my library better...
If I click on a folder with subfolders, I see a nice view of the subfolders with images representing the contents of the subfolders.
If I click on a folder with comics, I see a nice view of the comics with images representing the first page of the comic.
Nice.
But if I click on a folder with subfolders and comics, I see a nice view of the comics with images representing the first page of the comic. The subfolders don't show.
Is there any way to show a view of both the comics and subfolders in a folder?
J
If I click on a folder with subfolders, I see a nice view of the subfolders with images representing the contents of the subfolders.
If I click on a folder with comics, I see a nice view of the comics with images representing the first page of the comic.
Nice.
But if I click on a folder with subfolders and comics, I see a nice view of the comics with images representing the first page of the comic. The subfolders don't show.
Is there any way to show a view of both the comics and subfolders in a folder?
J
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 8 months ago #9234
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic View files in folder and see the subfolders?
This is a limitation, I'll try to implement it at some point, but for now there is no view that can show folders and comics at the same time in the desktop app.
I normally organize things in Series -> Volumes + Specials, so when I click on a series there are always folders at that level.
I normally organize things in Series -> Volumes + Specials, so when I click on a series there are always folders at that level.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel