Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Clean install of YACReaderLibrary?

More
1 year 2 months ago #9574 by hfan
Hey everyone, thank you for creating your great program. I've been using it in conjunction with the server libraries. I've been having a problem where I launch YACReaderLibrary and it won't come up properly, it just sits there in a "not responding" state. I don't think it's the libraries as I can open YACReaderLibrary on my laptop which is connected to the same libraries. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it with the same results. Are there some configuration files that I may need to delete for a clean install?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #9576 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Clean install of YACReaderLibrary?
Delete C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\YACReader to see if it helps. That's where all the settings are stored.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: hfan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!