- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Windows users.
Portable version of Yacreader?
- MagoFelix
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #9744
by MagoFelix
Portable version of Yacreader? was created by MagoFelix
Hi,
I'm saving all my comics to an external HD.
I would like to be able to use It on any computer.
Is there a portable version of YacReader so I can keep It and update It in the same Hard Drive?
Thank you.
I'm saving all my comics to an external HD.
I would like to be able to use It on any computer.
Is there a portable version of YacReader so I can keep It and update It in the same Hard Drive?
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrChr115topher
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 months 3 weeks ago #9745
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Portable version of Yacreader?
Last portable version was 6.x, some work is needed to bring it back, but it shouldn’t be too hard, if anyone is interested in doing it PRs are welcome.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MrChr115topher
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
7 months 4 weeks ago #9950
by MrChr115topher
Replied by MrChr115topher on topic Portable version of Yacreader?
I would love a portable version too. It would make it really useful for making backups.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel