- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Windows users.
Comic title don't appear
- poco06
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #9783
by poco06
Comic title don't appear was created by poco06
Hello,
When I click on a folder (left column), I have different comics that are listed. The issue is that the comic title (the file name of the comic) does not appear anymore (it appeared before). Before, if no specific title was entered in the edit part of the comic, then, the file name of the comic was used as default or the comic's title)
If I edit the comic and I just click on the title space ans save, then the title appears!
Did you change something in the way file title appears?
Is there a way to re-initiate all titles to the comic file name?
Regards
Pat
When I click on a folder (left column), I have different comics that are listed. The issue is that the comic title (the file name of the comic) does not appear anymore (it appeared before). Before, if no specific title was entered in the edit part of the comic, then, the file name of the comic was used as default or the comic's title)
If I edit the comic and I just click on the title space ans save, then the title appears!
Did you change something in the way file title appears?
Is there a way to re-initiate all titles to the comic file name?
Regards
Pat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 months 3 weeks ago #9784
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Comic title don't appear
In what view? I didn't change anything, you can have both title and file name in the table view. Can I see a screenshot please?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- poco06
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
9 months 3 weeks ago #9786
by poco06
Replied by poco06 on topic Comic title don't appear
Hi Luis,
How can I add a screenshot in my answer?
The view I was speaking of is the grid view. The issue is not on 100% of the comics. But for some of them, even if the title is empty in the edit mode, it does not appear in the grid mode !
Regards
Pat
How can I add a screenshot in my answer?
The view I was speaking of is the grid view. The issue is not on 100% of the comics. But for some of them, even if the title is empty in the edit mode, it does not appear in the grid mode !
Regards
Pat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 months 3 weeks ago #9791
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Comic title don't appear
That’s weird, are you sure you don’t have any spaces in the title?
You can use imgur to insert images.
You can use imgur to insert images.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- poco06
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
9 months 3 weeks ago #9792
by poco06
Replied by poco06 on topic Comic title don't appear
Hi Luis,
Thanks for your answer.
Strange thing is that now, I'm not able to reproduce the issue?
Perhaps this is due to the fact that the library is stored in a NAS and I have different PC that can access to it. It could be possible that one of them have not saved the database correctly?
I will check this in the future and will come back to you if the issue come again.
Regards
Pat
Thanks for your answer.
Strange thing is that now, I'm not able to reproduce the issue?
Perhaps this is due to the fact that the library is stored in a NAS and I have different PC that can access to it. It could be possible that one of them have not saved the database correctly?
I will check this in the future and will come back to you if the issue come again.
Regards
Pat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel