Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YACreader in combination with ??

YACreader in combination with ?? 8 years 11 months ago #1283

orbtwin

Fresh Boarder

Hello:

I have a PC-NAS dedicated with several online, LAN, outside LAN services (like, Plex, music streaming, owncloud etc...)
i'm searching for comic combination application to tag, read and synchronize my comics. the firs candidate combination was comicrack, but it's a huge CPU eating and the android app (it's not cheap) and cannot synchronize in the LAN neither outside LAN. Only beetween the program installed in 2 computers could synchronize.

the conditions i'm searching for are

* a windows program to tag my comics properly. best candidate comictagger
* a windows progrma to read and manage comics. best candidate YACreader

YACreader could synchronize between computer, and streaming to a iPAD or iPHONE (i think) but i'm searching something similar to read my comics outside home...streaming comics.
it's a mess...

Vaya ... estoy buscando una aplicacion como YACreader, pero que tuviese manera de poder hacer streaming de mis comics, hacia la tablet android y poder verla tambien con otro PC.

programas candidatos: YACreader / comicstreamer / comictagger
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YACreader in combination with ?? 8 years 11 months ago #1284

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

There is no version for Android, so YACReader won't help you...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Luis Ángel.

YACreader in combination with ?? 8 years 11 months ago #1365

orbtwin

Fresh Boarder

Then...
if it's not possible to install an android version?...could YACreader stream to another computer in my LAN or outside browsing in a windows environment?

Quiero decir...
Si instalo YACreader en el PC-NAS, éste puede compartir la biblioteca a través de red (LAN e internet ??)...Puedo acceder a mi biblioteca desde otro PC si instalo el programa...
Y si cambio la tableta por una surface 3 o similar?? ... La verdad es que estoy frito con la Android de 125€ que tengo!.

Consejos??

YACreader in combination with ?? 8 years 11 months ago #1366

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

No, no hay versión para Android.

Con YACReaderLibrary (ejecutandose en un ordenador) puedes crear una biblioteca que esté en un NAS, y después leer en el ordenador desde el NAS.

Me gustaría liberar una versión táctil (metro-ui) para Windows, pero no de momento no hay fecha.

Si prefieres escribir en español, hay una sección en el foro para hispanohablantes ;)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\