Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

ComicVine API key problem

  • iceorfire95
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 6 months ago #2228 by iceorfire95
ComicVine API key problem was created by iceorfire95
Hello,
I just started using YACReader yesterday. Some of the manga stored in the pc doesn't have proper tags, so I tried the download information option. After getting the API key from Comicvine, I am still unable to download the information on any comics and keep getting and error dialogue (Error connecting to Comicvine) that says Unknown Error. YACReader is allowed through the firewall, and I can't seem to be able to figure out what the problem is. I would appreciate any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2233 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic ComicVine API key problem

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!