Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: PDF Commics not working

PDF Commics not working 7 years 11 months ago #2348

Stevic

Fresh Boarder

I NEED HELP! I really like yacreader especialy because of great libray feature. But i i found problem with pdf commics bigger then 40mb, i dont know its my pc or what is solution, but every pdf commic with size more then 40 mb wont load regulary, most pages are blury, or messed up and etc. I try more then 10 commics with sie more then 40 mb and in every one have same problem. Commics with less size work fine and this is problem only with pdf format, cbr work great. i updated my drivers and do everything i can, but i dont know how to solve this. Please help :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PDF Commics not working 7 years 11 months ago #2351

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Could you send me some of those files please? I would like to see what is going on.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

PDF Commics not working 7 years 1 month ago #3042

dddk

Fresh Boarder

reset PDF password with PDF Password Remover Software
maybe a smart way to deal with your issue

PDF Commics not working 7 years 3 weeks ago #3067

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

If you're still reading this try the dev version of YACReader in the beta testers forum. It has a new pdf engine that should handle your comics better.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.