- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Windows users.
Additional meta
- poco06
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #2394
by poco06
Additional meta was created by poco06
Hello,
Thanks for this sofware that I'm using everyday now !
I think a good point would be to have the ability to add a link to a librairy where we could see all info concerning the book (or the serie). For example, in France, we have bdgest.com that could be used for that (we can find a specific page for each book).
I'm just wondering how I can add the related book link in your YAC librairy ?
Any proposal for this ?
Regards
Pat
Thanks for this sofware that I'm using everyday now !
I think a good point would be to have the ability to add a link to a librairy where we could see all info concerning the book (or the serie). For example, in France, we have bdgest.com that could be used for that (we can find a specific page for each book).
I'm just wondering how I can add the related book link in your YAC librairy ?
Any proposal for this ?
Regards
Pat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 4 months ago #2397
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Additional meta
YACReaderLibrary is only compatible with Comic Vine. I would like to change the structure of the metadata to a more flexible approach.
You can store the link in the notes section of a comic, but having to do it manualy for every comics is going to be tedious, so I don't think that there is an actual alternative for you.
You can store the link in the notes section of a comic, but having to do it manualy for every comics is going to be tedious, so I don't think that there is an actual alternative for you.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- poco06
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 6 months ago #3071
by poco06
Replied by poco06 on topic Additional meta
Hi Luis,
I'm coming back on this topic.
I can add some links manually in the note section, but the link is not valid (ie : there is no way to click on it to be redirected to the proper file?)
Did I miss something on is it only a text area without any possibility to insert link?
Regards
Pat
I'm coming back on this topic.
I can add some links manually in the note section, but the link is not valid (ie : there is no way to click on it to be redirected to the proper file?)
Did I miss something on is it only a text area without any possibility to insert link?
Regards
Pat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel