- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Save Current Page - compression/resize?
- Nosoop4u
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #2411
by Nosoop4u
Save Current Page - compression/resize? was created by Nosoop4u
When using the "Save Current Page" button in YACreader 8.5.0, the file that is generated is not the identical file to what was originally in the CBR/CBZ archive - it's about half the size. Is there a setting to tell YACreader not to resize/compress the image when saving?
I know I could do this by extracting the file out of the archive in 7Zip/WinRAR/etc., but I was wondering if it could be done direct from YACreader?
I know I could do this by extracting the file out of the archive in 7Zip/WinRAR/etc., but I was wondering if it could be done direct from YACreader?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 4 months ago #2420
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Save Current Page - compression/resize?
There is no setting for that. YACReader saves a jpg file always, even if the original file is png, webp, etc. I will keep it in mind.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Valie
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 weeks ago #2520
by Valie
Replied by Valie on topic Save Current Page - compression/resize?
Just wanted to add my support behind a feature that allows me to save the current page in its original quality.
I usually save my favorite pages from the comics I read and it would be an enormous time saver to do this instead of going to the original file, opening it on 7z, and looking for the specific page.
I usually save my favorite pages from the comics I read and it would be an enormous time saver to do this instead of going to the original file, opening it on 7z, and looking for the specific page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel