Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

libeay32.dll Error

  • capGrundy
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 4 months ago #2427 by capGrundy
libeay32.dll Error was created by capGrundy
When I open the reader, I just started getting the error "The ordinal 4369 could not be located in the dynamic link library libeay32.dll", and when I close the error, it crashes. After that, it opens fine. The oddest part is that it only happens once a day. If I restart the same day, I don't get the error.

I've already tried un/re-installing, and removing the C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Local\YACReader file.

Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 5/19/2016 3:22:33 PM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: arbitrary
Description:
Faulting application name: YACReader.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x56f5724e
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.23418, time stamp: 0x5708a73e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0002e49b
Faulting process id: 0x2994
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1b20287c9b0c9
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\YACReader\YACReader.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 08d58087-1df7-11e6-a408-f8bc12fe34ec
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns=" schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event ">
<System>
<Provider Name="Application Error" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>100</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-05-19T19:22:33.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>274857</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>arbitrary</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>YACReader.exe</Data>
<Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
<Data>56f5724e</Data>
<Data>ntdll.dll</Data>
<Data>6.1.7601.23418</Data>
<Data>5708a73e</Data>
<Data>c0000005</Data>
<Data>0002e49b</Data>
<Data>2994</Data>
<Data>01d1b20287c9b0c9</Data>
<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\YACReader\YACReader.exe</Data>
<Data>C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll</Data>
<Data>08d58087-1df7-11e6-a408-f8bc12fe34ec</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2432 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic libeay32.dll Error
hmmm, YACReader shouldn't be using that .dll

Try downloading it and placing it in the YACReader's folder, just in case :S Try with this link www.dropbox.com/s/sq47j673hpk47rt/libeay32.dll?dl=0

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • capGrundy
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #2435 by capGrundy
Replied by capGrundy on topic libeay32.dll Error
I put one in there. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

In a side note, it started happening right after I uninstalled a bunch of old programs.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by capGrundy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • capGrundy
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 4 months ago #2438 by capGrundy
Replied by capGrundy on topic libeay32.dll Error
Seemed to fix it on opening today. Not sure how that library got linked. If it's still fine after the weekend, that should be it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!