- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Windows users.
Couple "can I do this" questions?
- Clay
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 years 10 months ago #2662
by Clay
Couple "can I do this" questions? was created by Clay
In YACReaderLibrary, can I get a list of
1) All comics loaded, regardless of fodler
2) things that have been recently update / added to the library?
1) All comics loaded, regardless of fodler
2) things that have been recently update / added to the library?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
9 years 10 months ago #2664
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Couple "can I do this" questions?
Hi Clay,
1) Maybe. It's not implemented as a feature in itself but I think if you simply enter a space in the search bar on the upper right you get all comics in a library regardless of folders and other stuff.
2) Not yet. It's a feature we want, need and that's been requested quite a lot. We haven't implemented it yet because a technical decision made in the early days of YACReaderLibrary is making the implentation of this feature very complicated and time intensive. We will do it, but I can't make any promises regarding when.
Best regards,
selmf
1) Maybe. It's not implemented as a feature in itself but I think if you simply enter a space in the search bar on the upper right you get all comics in a library regardless of folders and other stuff.
2) Not yet. It's a feature we want, need and that's been requested quite a lot. We haven't implemented it yet because a technical decision made in the early days of YACReaderLibrary is making the implentation of this feature very complicated and time intensive. We will do it, but I can't make any promises regarding when.
Best regards,
selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Clay
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 2
9 years 10 months ago #2667
by Clay
Replied by Clay on topic Couple "can I do this" questions?
ok, thanks. I think those are the things holding off on my use. I'll keep checking back!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel