Help and support for Windows users.
not opening
- robson.sobral
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
9 years 9 months ago #2815
by robson.sobral
not opening was created by robson.sobral
Hi!
Yesterday I notice I can't open comics anymore. The Library runs, but the Reader doesn't. It appears on task manager just to disappears seconds later.
Running YACReader 8.5.0 (OpenGL) on Windows 10 with 2 monitors. Is it possible the second monitor, I added some days ago, to be related to this issue?
Is there a log somewhere I can look at?
Thank you!
Yesterday I notice I can't open comics anymore. The Library runs, but the Reader doesn't. It appears on task manager just to disappears seconds later.
Running YACReader 8.5.0 (OpenGL) on Windows 10 with 2 monitors. Is it possible the second monitor, I added some days ago, to be related to this issue?
Is there a log somewhere I can look at?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
9 years 9 months ago #2817
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic not opening
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel