Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Comicvine Invalid API key

  • zerocool5878
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 9 months ago #2907 by zerocool5878
Comicvine Invalid API key was created by zerocool5878
Hi
I pasted in my comicvine api key and it says invalid API when I try and download tags. It could be that maybe when I copied it I left off a character but I can not find a place to enter again or edit what is stored.

Thanks in advance for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #3019 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Comicvine Invalid API key
You can change the API key in the settings dialog, click the cog for opening them.


Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Luis Ángel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!