Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Ho do I change "Move Up/Down" to another key?

  • Reschiiv
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 7 months ago #3015 by Reschiiv
Hi

I would like to change the keys for scrolling a page. The default setting is to move up/scroll up with the arrow key that points up and move down/scroll down with the arrow key that points down. I would like to change that to "W" and "S" because I think that would be more comfortable.

When I change this in the menu of shortcut settings nothing happens. Can you helmp me figure this out?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!