Skip to content
YACReader

YACReader 9.0.0

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #3534 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 9.0.0
Added a couple of installers for Windows using 7z as the library to handle compressed files, this should be useful in case you need support for 7z or arj files, unlikely but........just in case :)

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3535 by dhernan3
Replied by dhernan3 on topic YACReader 9.0.0
Hi Luis Angel,
I've installed mac version, and when I try to open a comic from Library, YACReader doesn't open it, message shows:
Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary

Console Logs shows:

por omisión 20:38:52.171401 +0100 YACReader NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
por omisión 20:38:52.171487 +0100 YACReader NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
por omisión 20:38:52.171546 +0100 YACReader NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
por omisión 20:38:52.171601 +0100 YACReader NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
por omisión 20:38:52.171654 +0100 YACReader NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
por omisión 20:38:52.420289 +0100 YACReader MessageTracer: load_domain_whitelist_search_tree:73: Search tree file's format version number (0) is not supported
por omisión 20:38:55.530846 +0100 YACReader LSExceptions shared instance invalidated for timeout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #3536 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 9.0.0
Thanks for reporting dhernan3, I couldn't replicate your problem yet. But I have found another bug in macos. I'll try to have another build asap.

I always create versions for release candidates, this time I wasn't expecting all these bugs (beta has been out for so long) so I didn't.....I am regreting it :)

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #3547 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 9.0.0

dhernan3 wrote: I've installed mac version, and when I try to open a comic from Library, YACReader doesn't open it, message shows:
Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary


I couldn't replicate this yet. Could you give me some more details? Are YACReaderLibrary and YACReader in the Applications folder? Is this happening of all the comics in your library? How big is your library? Where is it stored? How many comics do you have in the folder where the comic you are trying to open is?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #3561 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 9.0.0

Luis Ángel wrote:

dhernan3 wrote: I've installed mac version, and when I try to open a comic from Library, YACReader doesn't open it, message shows:
Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary


I couldn't replicate this yet. Could you give me some more details? Are YACReaderLibrary and YACReader in the Applications folder? Is this happening of all the comics in your library? How big is your library? Where is it stored? How many comics do you have in the folder where the comic you are trying to open is?


The final release is waiting for this basically, so........is this a generalized problem?, are there any steps to reproduce it?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3562 by AnMartini
Replied by AnMartini on topic YACReader 9.0.0
I’ve tried the last versione on macOS High Sierra and I don’t have that problem.

- Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3564 by xuelide
Replied by xuelide on topic YACReader 9.0.0
WINDOWS 10 1709
YACReader 9.0.0
GPU - GTX 960

I cant enable hardware acceleration.
I change the setting and save it. After I restart the program, it back to default setting again.
Only this option has the problem, others setting is fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3565 by dhernan3
Replied by dhernan3 on topic YACReader 9.0.0
I found it's a problem with my library. Maybe because it's migrated from older version and/or it's big and it's located in a SMB network share (from my Rpi). I created a new library on the same share, with a few comics and it works fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #3567 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader 9.0.0

xuelide wrote: WINDOWS 10 1709
YACReader 9.0.0
GPU - GTX 960

I cant enable hardware acceleration.
I change the setting and save it. After I restart the program, it back to default setting again.
Only this option has the problem, others setting is fine.


For some reason YACReader is failing to detect OpengGL support in your system. Do you have the latest nvidia drivers installed? I am using the same windows version and I also own an nvidia card...

dhernan3 wrote: I found it's a problem with my library. Maybe because it's migrated from older version and/or it's big and it's located in a SMB network share (from my Rpi). I created a new library on the same share, with a few comics and it works fine.


Hmm, I don't like how this sounds. How big is the library? Does this error happen from any folder in YACReaderLibrary? Is the problems consistent or does it happen intermittently, I also have a shared library through SMB in my network so maybe I would be able to replicate the issue.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3568 by xuelide
Replied by xuelide on topic YACReader 9.0.0
updated newest driver,problem solved

Luis Ángel wrote:

xuelide wrote: WINDOWS 10 1709
YACReader 9.0.0
GPU - GTX 960

I cant enable hardware acceleration.
I change the setting and save it. After I restart the program, it back to default setting again.
Only this option has the problem, others setting is fine.


For some reason YACReader is failing to detect OpengGL support in your system. Do you have the latest nvidia drivers installed? I am using the same windows version and I also own an nvidia card...

dhernan3 wrote: I found it's a problem with my library. Maybe because it's migrated from older version and/or it's big and it's located in a SMB network share (from my Rpi). I created a new library on the same share, with a few comics and it works fine.


Hmm, I don't like how this sounds. How big is the library? Does this error happen from any folder in YACReaderLibrary? Is the problems consistent or does it happen intermittently, I also have a shared library through SMB in my network so maybe I would be able to replicate the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!