- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
7.0.0 beta test - discusion
- OkiiInu
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fbaier
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
@OkiiInu: great post
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- OkiiInu
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fbaier
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
I have replaced 6.5.3 and I will begin to translate it into german.
# Coverflow isn't working with the arrow keys
# Coversize is wrong
# Coverflow isn't working in the right direction with the mouse clicks.
+ YACReader can't open cbr files. It's just the information "Wait ... loading" - Nothing happens.
+ Wrong number of pages at the Library.
Comic Vine informations is really great.
I'm posting more ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Qulox
-
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 8
I just installed it, no problems so far.
Could it be possible that when saving pages in the viewer the name would be: "<comicfilename> - page <number>.<extension>" because I always save the funnier ones and its difficult to keep track of them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
A screenshot should be great.fbaier wrote: # Coversize is wrong
Is this happening when you open comics from YACReaderLibrary or if you try to open them using YACReader? Edit: I have tested it in 2 Macs with Mavericks and I have no issues with this. Edit2: Definitely there is a really big BUG with rar/cbr files in Unix based systems, I am working hard for solving itfbaier wrote: + YACReader can't open cbr files. It's just the information "Wait ... loading" - Nothing happens.
What are the wrong/right number of pages?fbaier wrote: + Wrong number of pages at the Library.
Thank you very much for testing the beta and for translating it
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
Qulox wrote: Could it be possible that when saving pages in the viewer the name would be: "<comicfilename> - page <number>.<extension>" because I always save the funnier ones and its difficult to keep track of them.
The final 7.0.0 release will not have any new features, just bug fixes.
I will add better naming behaviour for saved pages in future releases.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bichin
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
Love the Comic Vine scraper!!!
Thank you Luis Angel for all your effort
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.