Skip to content
YACReader

7.0.0 beta test - discusion

  • OkiiInu
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #293 by OkiiInu
7.0.0 beta test - discusion was created by OkiiInu
I'm more than happy to test Release 7.0b (Mac OSX 10.6.8 32-bit) when available! (plus iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3)
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Luis Ángel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fbaier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #295 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Release 7.0 beta test
Thank you for the offering :) Keep an eye to this section for the beta release.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #299 by fbaier
Replied by fbaier on topic Release 7.0 beta test
+1 beta tester with os x 10.9 Mavericks at a macbook pro retina 15"

@OkiiInu: great post :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: OkiiInu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #303 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Release 7.0 beta test
Ok, I suppose that this topic has become the official topic for YACReader 7.0 beta-testers :D

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: OkiiInu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • OkiiInu
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 10 months ago #304 by OkiiInu
Replied by OkiiInu on topic Release 7.0 beta test
Awesome! I'm ready!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #335 by fbaier
Replied by fbaier on topic 7.0.0 beta test - discusion
I've downloaded your beta for Mac OS X 64 bit at Mavericks.

I have replaced 6.5.3 and I will begin to translate it into german.

# Coverflow isn't working with the arrow keys
# Coversize is wrong
# Coverflow isn't working in the right direction with the mouse clicks.

+ YACReader can't open cbr files. It's just the information "Wait ... loading" - Nothing happens.
+ Wrong number of pages at the Library.

Comic Vine informations is really great.

I'm posting more ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #336 by Qulox
Replied by Qulox on topic 7.0.0 beta test - discusion
Thank you for the update! :cheer:
I just installed it, no problems so far.

Could it be possible that when saving pages in the viewer the name would be: "<comicfilename> - page <number>.<extension>" because I always save the funnier ones and its difficult to keep track of them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #337 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic 7.0.0 beta test - discusion

fbaier wrote: # Coversize is wrong

A screenshot should be great.

fbaier wrote: + YACReader can't open cbr files. It's just the information "Wait ... loading" - Nothing happens.

Is this happening when you open comics from YACReaderLibrary or if you try to open them using YACReader? Edit: I have tested it in 2 Macs with Mavericks and I have no issues with this. Edit2: Definitely there is a really big BUG with rar/cbr files in Unix based systems, I am working hard for solving it :)

fbaier wrote: + Wrong number of pages at the Library.

What are the wrong/right number of pages?

Thank you very much for testing the beta and for translating it :)

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Luis Ángel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #338 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic 7.0.0 beta test - discusion

Qulox wrote: Could it be possible that when saving pages in the viewer the name would be: "<comicfilename> - page <number>.<extension>" because I always save the funnier ones and its difficult to keep track of them.


The final 7.0.0 release will not have any new features, just bug fixes.

I will add better naming behaviour for saved pages in future releases.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #339 by Bichin
Replied by Bichin on topic 7.0.0 beta test - discusion
Everything OK for the moment. I still testing the 7.0.0 beta version.

Love the Comic Vine scraper!!!

Thank you Luis Angel for all your effort

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!