- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Tired of seeing YACReader in English? Translate it to your language!
Italian Translation
- andrezep
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 8 months ago #3633
by andrezep
Italian Translation was created by andrezep
Hi guys,
I've just discovered this software, and love it so far.
I have started working on a rough translation into Italian. I'm sure some things need to be changed, but I'll keep working on it as I get to know the software.
So far I've only completed the Reader translation, I'll work on the Library in the next few days - when I have time
Please feel free to share any feedback on the translation
Thanks for the great software, looking forward to new features
I've just discovered this software, and love it so far.
I have started working on a rough translation into Italian. I'm sure some things need to be changed, but I'll keep working on it as I get to know the software.
So far I've only completed the Reader translation, I'll work on the Library in the next few days - when I have time
Please feel free to share any feedback on the translation
Thanks for the great software, looking forward to new features
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 7 months ago #3635
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Italian Translation
Mille grazie!
Are you using the translation files for 8.5 or 9.0 RC1?
For 9.0 the sources can be found here:
bitbucket.org/luisangelsm/yacreader/raw/.../yacreader_source.ts
bitbucket.org/luisangelsm/yacreader/raw/...derlibrary_source.ts
Are you using the translation files for 8.5 or 9.0 RC1?
For 9.0 the sources can be found here:
bitbucket.org/luisangelsm/yacreader/raw/.../yacreader_source.ts
bitbucket.org/luisangelsm/yacreader/raw/...derlibrary_source.ts
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andrezep
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- andrezep
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #3636
by andrezep
Replied by andrezep on topic Italian Translation
Di nulla 
I've been using the ones found in the first post here, I'll see if I can switch over to the beta ones.
I've been using the ones found in the first post here, I'll see if I can switch over to the beta ones.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Ejecutor
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 10 months ago #4942
by Ejecutor
Replied by Ejecutor on topic Italian Translation
Fatta la traduzione in italiano del server e del reader!
Sotto i file.
The translation in italian is done.
Down the file.
Sotto i file.
The translation in italian is done.
Down the file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
5 years 6 months ago #5825
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Italian Translation
Alright, this is a bit embarrassing. It seems that despite receiving your files we never added the Italian translation. Sorry for that and especially sorry for digging up this stuff years after the fact.
I have just opened a merge request on our Github repository which adds Italian to our supported languages. ( github.com/YACReader/yacreader/pull/234 )
As Ejecutor's translation was more recent, I have used this one. If you still follow this topic, could you please provide me with some information?
I need to know if Ejecutor's translation was based on andrezep's one and it would be good if you'd get in contact with Luis so he can properly add you to the list of translators.
Thanks
I have just opened a merge request on our Github repository which adds Italian to our supported languages. ( github.com/YACReader/yacreader/pull/234 )
As Ejecutor's translation was more recent, I have used this one. If you still follow this topic, could you please provide me with some information?
I need to know if Ejecutor's translation was based on andrezep's one and it would be good if you'd get in contact with Luis so he can properly add you to the list of translators.
Thanks
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- p033928
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 4 months ago #6790
by p033928
Replied by p033928 on topic Italian Translation
hi!
how to set the italian lang i've the latest vers for win 10 home 64
thxs so much in adv
cheers
how to set the italian lang i've the latest vers for win 10 home 64
thxs so much in adv
cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel