Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: COMO TRADUZIR PARA O PORTUGUÊS DO BRASIL?

COMO TRADUZIR PARA O PORTUGUÊS DO BRASIL? 3 years 1 month ago #5827

Rogelio Dias

Fresh Boarder

Boa tarde. Estava procurando um catalogador, leitor de quadrinhos e me indicaram este. Fiquei espantado com o formato e a qualidade. Parabéns. Mas, gostaria de saber como posso traduzir os menus. Facilitar para não apagar uma coleção como aconteceu e tive que baixar de novo. Obrigado.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

COMO TRADUZIR PARA O PORTUGUÊS DO BRASIL? 3 years 1 month ago #5828

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

I'm sorry but we do not speak portugese or brazilian. To translate YACReader and YACReaderLibrary, you need the language files. These can be found here:

github.com/YACReader/yacreader/blob/deve.../yacreader_source.ts
github.com/YACReader/yacreader/blob/deve...derlibrary_source.ts

These files need to be loaded into Qt Linguist, which is a translation application provided by the Qt framework we use. You can install it with Qt5 (very big download then) or you can download an older standalone version here:

github.com/lelegard/qtlinguist-installers

You then need to translate the files and send us your translation, preferably as a pull request to our github repository.
For more information, please read this: doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtlinguist-index.html

Please wait a few days before downloading the language files. The current files are very old and we are in the process of updating them.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The administrator has disabled public write access.