Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Another Hello :) from Canada this time

Another Hello :) from Canada this time 6 years 4 months ago #3446

LobsterJ

Fresh Boarder

Hello Luis and everyone else. It's me, Jason from Canada.

Love your reader! I used to draw comics for the comics industry in North America before switching to drawing Storyboards for TV cartoons. Still love to read comics, just don't have much patience to make them. I get most of my comics from the digital comic museum, but occasionally I have work colleague pass me comics they've "found" on the internet.

I use YACReader on home Mac and work PC. I currently have an Ubuntu MATE 17.10 i386 laptop I'm trying to install YACReader onto, and I've posted a help help in the forum. Looking forward to some specific help, or even a 17.10 PPA for Xubuntu.

Thanks for the great work :) - Jason
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Another Hello :) from Canada this time 6 years 4 months ago #3448

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

Hey Jason! Welcome to the forum!
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Another Hello :) from Canada this time 6 years 4 months ago #3450

LobsterJ

Fresh Boarder

Selmf, Thanks for the help you've linked me in the help forum. I emailed Luis a number of times with this particular issue, and he was very adamant you would be able to sort it out with me. Awesome :)

I'm not sure how I might contribute to the project (other than sending you $$), but if you need any thoughts on visual elements, let me know.

Another Hello :) from Canada this time 6 years 4 months ago #3456

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Any suggestions are welcome.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\