Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Buongiorno! from Italy

  • Annoys Parrot
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 11 months ago #278 by Annoys Parrot
Buongiorno! from Italy was created by Annoys Parrot
Hello there,

The name's Alessandro and I recently started to use YAC Reader; while I did find many between bugs and flaws, I liked the software, I think you have done a great job. Because of this, I would like to do something, within my possibilities, to help you to make it better. :) I'll report some of the bugs and I'll see if I can translate YACR in Italian. If you need anything else, please, let me know.

Un saluto!
Alessandro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #285 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Buongiorno! from Italy
Buongiorno Alessandro :)

Thank you for your help!

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Annoys Parrot
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 11 months ago #288 by Annoys Parrot
Replied by Annoys Parrot on topic Buongiorno! from Italy

Luis Ángel wrote: Buongiorno Alessandro :)

Thank you for your help!


You're welcome, thank you for this amazing project! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!