Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Another frenchy

  • vibrisse
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 4 months ago #4578 by vibrisse
Another frenchy was created by vibrisse
Hi,

I just discovered your application, and I think it could be the one I'm looking for. But I have to say I have a lot difficulties to catch information on the way it works, in the forum. Is there a manual or a wiki somewhere I missed ?
Do you need help to create one ?

I do not intend to use any apple devices but I try to use Android / Win10 to read my comics from an headless server / old ubuntu 14.04 which doesn't meet the compiling requirements (success) / synology NAS (not even tried yet).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #4583 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Another frenchy
Hi,

it would be great if you write a user manual.

YACReader is not available for android, so there is not much I can do on that end, the server only works with iOS clients.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!