Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi all!

More
12 years 8 months ago #388 by fcanc
Hi all! was created by fcanc
Nice to meet you! :D
I've discovered this app a few weeks ago and it looks very promising!
Now I'm using v7 beta2 and though it's pretty unstable, I'm truly excited by the new features.
I already translated the apps to italian, my native language, and in these days I'll test the translation before submitting.
Hope to help in some other way! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #389 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hi all!
Welcome to the forum fcanc.

Let me know what issues are you having with the 7beta2 version.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!