Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from New York State

  • mobbyg
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 9 months ago #5589 by mobbyg
Hello from New York State was created by mobbyg
Hello everyone from the Capital Region of New York State.

I came across YAC a few months ago while searching for some open source software, and figured I would give this a try. And so far I am liking it.

I'm more an indie kind of guy now a days. I was very much into Marvel back in the late 80's and through most of the 90's. JR Jr, Alex Saviuk, the Todd Father, John Byrne, Silvestri, Lee and a slew of others. I was really giddy when Steve Ditko did the initial first few issues of Speedball. But today I'm more Kickstarter and IGG titles like Kamen America, Gunship Thunder Punch and a lot of Alterna Comics books, like Tinsel Town and Gods and Gears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #5590 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hello from New York State
Welcome, and thanks for sharing your reading preferences. I'll check some of those for sure!

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: mobbyg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!