Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from the Netherlands

  • er45be
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
1 year 10 months ago #9023 by er45be
Hello from the Netherlands was created by er45be
Recently I installed yacreader on Windows. Until now a happy user of Cover, for now just exploring other options. I like the windows version of yacreader a lot, great reader, but even better management options for my libraries.
So I decided to buy the android version, install YACReaderLibraryServer in the container manager of my synology nas. I use the official version, I got stuck by other versions (not compatible with the android version).
Anyway I will continue my exploration!.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #9024 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hello from the Netherlands
Welcome!

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!