Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I also want to say hello.

  • asgibert
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 months 1 day ago #10005 by asgibert
I also want to say hello. was created by asgibert
Hello
my name is Antoni and I am Catalan. I have been using Yacreader for a while, both on Ubuntu and on my Synology, as servers and I have Yacreader for reading on my Ipad.
If I make any mistakes, it is because I do not know English and I use a translator. Excuse me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 day ago #10007 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic I also want to say hello.
Welcome!

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!