Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Greetings and Saluations

  • Tom Sr.
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 weeks 6 days ago #10273 by Tom Sr.
Greetings and Saluations was created by Tom Sr.
So, I am new to this Forum. I just joined today. I'm a 73-year old man who lives in Massachusetts in the United States of America. I've been a comic book (and books in general) fan all my life. ;S

I'll go in more detail here later, in another post, but I recently bought a computer pad and a 256 GB SD-card to use in it, because I'm just so tired of trying to read comics on my desktop computer!

So I am going to have a LOT of questions about how to set all this up here at my end, and, I hope, use YACReader on my new pad because I have used in on my desktop for 10-20 years. :huh:

I have lots and lots of comics on my desktop computer, but I have a 128 GB USB drive as backup for ALL of my Green Lantern and The Legion of Super-Heroes which have been my two favorite comics since I started reading them about 65 years ago. I now have about 128 MB of space left on that drive -- and they just started a NEW Legion series! :s

So I will look for possible answers here, but I am sometimes lousy at trying to find the information I need, so I might just start a new topic with a LOT of questions in it.

So, HELLO! *waves*

-- Tom Sr.

**

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #10274 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Greetings and Saluations
Welcome!!

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!