- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Welcome to the YACReader forum!
Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Awesome SW
- typh17
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #1677
by typh17
Awesome SW was created by typh17
Well, this is the first time I get a piece of SW and I just need t change 1 option to make it 100% to my liking. I'm really amazed. Also it being available for windows, linux and mac is perfect.
Thanks a lot from Italy.
Thanks a lot from Italy.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by typh17.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
11 years 2 months ago #1679
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Awesome SW
Buongiorno typh17!
And welcome to the forum
Yes, Luis (the author) did a really good job on the defaults! I liked it so much I decided to spend some time on adding the stuff I personally was missing. Have fun reading!
selmf
And welcome to the forum
selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 2 months ago #1682
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Awesome SW
Welcome to the forum!
Glad to hear you like YACReader
Glad to hear you like YACReader
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel