Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Add ON/OFF feature to reset last read location PC

  • Magmawing
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #7618 by Magmawing
Hi, Can you PLEASE add something on YACReader.exe on Windows to stop letting us rewrite our comics on the current page when we ended it and go to the next comic issue?

Look, I like to read comics over again and every time I do it, I have to jump back to the begin page and it a annoyingly inconvenient. I knew about YACReaderLibrary unread feature and while I don't use it, I DON'T like it that YACReader doesn't have a similar feature and it confusing on why you have 2 different comic reading software instead of combining it to one big thing.

Lastly, I did some research on your posts and some people were also complaining about the automatically saves the latest page read. So what the hold up?
yacreader.com/forum/suggestions/214-reseting-last-read-location
www.yacreader.com/forum/support-ios/1976-start-page-issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!