- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Server will not import comics w special chacters
- Fabien
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #4110
by Fabien
Replied by Fabien on topic Server will not import comics w special chacters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 3 months ago #4111
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Server will not import comics w special chacters
Ok, I made a mistake here. I don't think that this worked for you after all.
First of all, the first line should look like this:
I forgot the slash between /bin and bash. But /bin/sh should work too.
But if this worked you shouldn't see the QIODevice messages and you also should get a number of comics processed after the update, like this:
So something is clearly wrong. Could you double-check if the special character files have been added?
First of all, the first line should look like this:
Code:
$ docker exec -it yacserver /bin/bash
I forgot the slash between /bin and bash. But /bin/sh should work too.
But if this worked you shouldn't see the QIODevice messages and you also should get a number of comics processed after the update, like this:
Code:
Processing comics.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Done!
Number of comics processed = 265
So something is clearly wrong. Could you double-check if the special character files have been added?
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Fabien
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #4112
by Fabien
Replied by Fabien on topic Server will not import comics w special chacters
The docker command line doesn't work, I always get an error message (see also the 2nd line of the screenshot in my previous message)
export LC_ALL=C.UTF8 went fine !
After hving run it and updated my BD library, I can now see the previously missing comics, but clearly, I don't get the number of processed comics shown.
I just don't know if all have been found, but most of the one I've checked are now visible.
Regards,
Fabien
export LC_ALL=C.UTF8 went fine !
After hving run it and updated my BD library, I can now see the previously missing comics, but clearly, I don't get the number of processed comics shown.
I just don't know if all have been found, but most of the one I've checked are now visible.
Regards,
Fabien
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 3 months ago #4123
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Server will not import comics w special chacters
For anyone reading this: The fix is now included in the latest container from muallin. Manually setting the locale shouldn't be necessary anymore.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alext41
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Fabien
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 2 months ago #4131
by Fabien
Replied by Fabien on topic Server will not import comics w special chacters
Hello,
Thanks again for your help. I do confirm all work fine with the latest version of the container.
Regards,
Thanks again for your help. I do confirm all work fine with the latest version of the container.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel