Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

YACReader apps unable to connect to server

More
1 year 9 months ago #9097 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader apps unable to connect to server
No fixes on my end. I think that the fact that other apps where also affected means that it was a problem in your network. Plex has its own servers that work as a gateway to connect devices, so they probably were using the right connection path because of that (or maybe it was using the streaming through their server which is also possible).

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Wyldemusick
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 9 months ago #9099 by Wyldemusick
Replied by Wyldemusick on topic YACReader apps unable to connect to server
I haven't a clue, then. Well, I do, but it's a guess -- that Windows reset something, say the streaming media setup, and I set it back. Now I need to see if audiobookshelf is working again.

Plex is another kettle of fish. On one of my servers I can't create or edit libraries, so what I have is immutable until I redo Plex again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!