- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 3
Help and support for Windows users.
Initial library stops saving books
- Drybonz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1197
by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic Initial library stops saving books
Thanks, Luis... and that is good news that you were able to find the problem.
I wanted to follow up with you, as well, about the problem with the library not refreshing files that had been changed or folders merged (I mentioned in a recent thread), to say that I have successfully been able to merge some folders and it shows properly in the library... however, the bad thing is that I can't say what the factor is that makes it sometimes not work. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
I wanted to follow up with you, as well, about the problem with the library not refreshing files that had been changed or folders merged (I mentioned in a recent thread), to say that I have successfully been able to merge some folders and it shows properly in the library... however, the bad thing is that I can't say what the factor is that makes it sometimes not work. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Drybonz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 6 months ago #1198
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Initial library stops saving books
You are using the Windows version, right?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel