- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Windows 10 touch version please!
- ZeroSigma
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 11 months ago #7175
by ZeroSigma
Replied by ZeroSigma on topic Windows 10 touch version please!
lol, it's ok I'll build my own one in Flutter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 11 months ago #7177
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows 10 touch version please!
It is an open source project, why don't you add touch support yourself? It is a task fairly easy to do.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ZeroSigma
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 11 months ago #7178
by ZeroSigma
Replied by ZeroSigma on topic Windows 10 touch version please!
If it's a such an easy task why does the original developer not add it himself. With Flutter I have one codebase that can deploy to iOS, Macos, Windows, Android and Linux, plus it's not as archaic as Qt, hehe.
Anyway, thanks for the reply, it's shows that touch control for Surface devices (even just adding frikken buttons as a work around) is not going to happen.
Anyway, thanks for the reply, it's shows that touch control for Surface devices (even just adding frikken buttons as a work around) is not going to happen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #7179
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows 10 touch version please!
I am the developer. YACReader is a side project, it is free and my time is limited, that's why some times I can't tackle some tasks/features. This is a thing that it is in my TODO list so IT IS going to happen...
Again, I don't see a reason for not doing it yourself and open a PR, damn, it is even hacktoberfest season, you could get a tshirt and all.
Again, I don't see a reason for not doing it yourself and open a PR, damn, it is even hacktoberfest season, you could get a tshirt and all.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ZeroSigma
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago #7280
by ZeroSigma
Replied by ZeroSigma on topic Windows 10 touch version please!
I'm making good progress, how is that touch support going... lol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 5 months ago #7533
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows 10 touch version please!
The Android version (1.2.0) is now available on the Amazon AppStore for Window 11. It supports touch, vertical scroll mode and remote browsing and reading.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- RaphFr
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 3 days ago #7897
by RaphFr
Replied by RaphFr on topic Windows 10 touch version please!
Hey ! Thanks a lot for the software it rocks !
Same for me, I've been using Gesture Sign next to YAC Reader on my Microsoft Surface for a year and was checking on some update.
I'm in to buy the app from the amazon store, but I'm wondering : does it run on Windows 10 ? It looks like they say it is for android. Well I'm not sure I get it so I prefer asking.
Second question is : why is it not on the windows store ?
Thanks !
Same for me, I've been using Gesture Sign next to YAC Reader on my Microsoft Surface for a year and was checking on some update.
I'm in to buy the app from the amazon store, but I'm wondering : does it run on Windows 10 ? It looks like they say it is for android. Well I'm not sure I get it so I prefer asking.
Second question is : why is it not on the windows store ?
Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 2 days ago #7898
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows 10 touch version please!
Officially only Windows 11 supports the Windows Subsystem for Android, some users have enabled it on Windows 10, but it is a little bit hacky.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: GebakkenEi, RaphFr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- GebakkenEi
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 4 months ago #9491
by GebakkenEi
Replied by GebakkenEi on topic Windows 10 touch version please!
Neeview works with touch and is open source. Might be a nice example or try.
Doesnt have the YacReader features though.
bitbucket.org/neelabo/neeview/wiki/Home
Doesnt have the YacReader features though.
bitbucket.org/neelabo/neeview/wiki/Home
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 4 months ago #9492
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows 10 touch version please!
The latest dev build of YACReader includes hot areas to tap on the screen and turn pages.
github.com/YACReader/yacreader-dev-builds/releases
github.com/YACReader/yacreader-dev-builds/releases
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: GebakkenEi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel