Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YACReader for iOS - testflight

YACReader for iOS - testflight 3 years 2 months ago #5745

Drybonz

Expert Boarder

Thank you received: 3

I had used the testflight version for some time, but it is also telling me there are no slots available now... so it looks like the beta is full.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YACReader for iOS - testflight 3 years 2 months ago #5748

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

There is no beta to test at the moment, but there are free slots.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drybonz

YACReader for iOS - testflight 3 years 2 months ago #5750

Drybonz

Expert Boarder

Luis Ángel wrote:
There is no beta to test at the moment

Well, that would explain it... :lol:

YACReader for iOS - testflight 2 years 11 months ago #5901

Drybonz

Expert Boarder

I was happy to see a new testflight version today. Any specific changes we should be looking at for testing?

YACReader for iOS - testflight 2 years 11 months ago #5902

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Just check the what is new dialog. It is mostly about the integration with the upcoming new desktop version 9.8.0...
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

YACReader for iOS - testflight 2 years 10 months ago #6008

Drybonz

Expert Boarder

Hi Luis... you requested some feedback on the "full cover" look in the library. This may not be the most helpful feedback, but because you have the great streaming feature on YacReader, I don't ever download any books for the local library. I read everything streaming from my PC. In fact, that is the great thing about it for me.

So, my feedback is that anything that is improvements done for the local library only are lost to me. I checked to see if this new "full cover" feature could be applied to the streaming library, but looks like it cannot. If you have some improvements for the streaming library in the future, I will try to add something more helpful... but honestly I don't even open the local library tab.

YACReader for iOS - testflight 2 years 10 months ago #6010

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Drybonz wrote:
Hi Luis... you requested some feedback on the "full cover" look in the library. This may not be the most helpful feedback, but because you have the great streaming feature on YacReader, I don't ever download any books for the local library. I read everything streaming from my PC. In fact, that is the great thing about it for me.

So, my feedback is that anything that is improvements done for the local library only are lost to me. I checked to see if this new "full cover" feature could be applied to the streaming library, but looks like it cannot. If you have some improvements for the streaming library in the future, I will try to add something more helpful... but honestly I don't even open the local library tab.

Update to the latest build please 3.15.0.3, if you select "full cover" in the settings it will be applied to the remote browser too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drybonz

YACReader for iOS - testflight 2 years 10 months ago #6028

Drybonz

Expert Boarder

Thanks... I updated and checked out the full cover view tonight... it looks great. I would definitely choose to use this view, even though it's nice to have the other options.

Would also love to be able to sort that by most recently added books (I think I may have mentioned this suggestion in the past... if so, sorry for the repeat).

YACReader for iOS - testflight 2 years 10 months ago #6031

K1nd3r

Fresh Boarder

Hey Luis !

Hope yoiu right, i leave a feedback for the new FullCover UI. I love it, it's stable and very fresh but i have a little things against this, the difference betwen a folder with the New UI and the single book inside is difficul to identify, i don't know if its possible but could you imagine to add a little visual things to make the difference ? I remenber befre i discover YacReader i use Comicszeal and they are a stack mode with a half box, maybe you can mix your stack and something like that for a quickly identify view.

Thanks for your work and congrat for this feature its awesome.