Skip to content
YACReader

Development Releases

More
6 years 1 month ago #5365 by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic Development Releases
Hey guys... I'm checking out the latest Windows Yac Library build and it looks like the library is building a lot faster than it used to... thanks for that.

With a large library it still does take quite some time to build... just wondering if an option to build the library in the background while the user sets up options, etc and connects the iPad, would be a possibility at some point.

Also, just picked up the latest testflight version for iPad and it looks like the interface has been streamlined a bit. Looking good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #5367 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic Development Releases
Faster compared to which version? We recently fixed an old bug in the database code but that shouldn't have an impact this big.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #5372 by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic Development Releases
Hi... just to be clear I was saying that it is faster now... compared to in the past. I guess the last time I used it would probably have been several builds ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #5885 by purger500
Replied by purger500 on topic Development Releases
Hi. Every version past v9.8.0.2101223-winx64-7z do not open YAC library. I constantly get error: qt5qmlmodels.dll was not found.

I tried to reinstall but that does not help. Only when i reinstall v9.8.0.2101223 that version works.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #5891 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Development Releases

purger500 wrote: Hi. Every version past v9.8.0.2101223-winx64-7z do not open YAC library. I constantly get error: qt5qmlmodels.dll was not found.

I tried to reinstall but that does not help. Only when i reinstall v9.8.0.2101223 that version works.


Thanks for reporting this.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #5894 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Development Releases

purger500 wrote: Hi. Every version past v9.8.0.2101223-winx64-7z do not open YAC library. I constantly get error: qt5qmlmodels.dll was not found.

I tried to reinstall but that does not help. Only when i reinstall v9.8.0.2101223 that version works.


Could you try 2104221 and see if it fixes the problem?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #5896 by purger500
Replied by purger500 on topic Development Releases

Luis Ángel wrote:

purger500 wrote: Hi. Every version past v9.8.0.2101223-winx64-7z do not open YAC library. I constantly get error: qt5qmlmodels.dll was not found.

I tried to reinstall but that does not help. Only when i reinstall v9.8.0.2101223 that version works.


Could you try 2104221 and see if it fixes the problem?


Version 2104221 now opens and there is no missing dll error, but now there is no comic bookmarks on the right side of the screen (main screen), there is only white screen. On the left there is directory tree, but on the right side only white screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #5897 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Development Releases

purger500 wrote:

Luis Ángel wrote:

purger500 wrote: Hi. Every version past v9.8.0.2101223-winx64-7z do not open YAC library. I constantly get error: qt5qmlmodels.dll was not found.

I tried to reinstall but that does not help. Only when i reinstall v9.8.0.2101223 that version works.


Could you try 2104221 and see if it fixes the problem?


Version 2104221 now opens and there is no missing dll error, but now there is no comic bookmarks on the right side of the screen (main screen), there is only white screen. On the left there is directory tree, but on the right side only white screen.


I think it is fixed now. Check the latest version in the new repo (link in the original post).

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #5898 by purger500
Replied by purger500 on topic Development Releases
It's working now and everything is fine. Thank You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #6381 by sandman4sure
Replied by sandman4sure on topic Development Releases
yacreader.jfrog.io/ui/packages doesn't show any builds to download.
I really want to test the XML parser :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!