- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Development Releases
- sandman4sure
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 9 months ago #6415
by sandman4sure
Replied by sandman4sure on topic Development Releases
Update: The jfrog account doesn't work at all now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 9 months ago #6416
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Development Releases
I know, I have to migrate the dev build to somewhere else, jfrog products aren't a good fit
I has been a pain in the ass since they took down bintray
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 9 months ago #6429
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Development Releases
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DebugDS
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 1 month ago #7841
by DebugDS
Replied by DebugDS on topic Development Releases
Hi,
I've installed different Mac silicon versions from 9.13.1.2307193 to 9.14.0.2308264.
When I create a new library, I always get this error message :
"This library was created with a newer version of YACReaderLibrary. Download the new version now?"
When I'm back in YACReaderLibrary the library is empty.
Is there something I'm doing wrong ?
Tx
I've installed different Mac silicon versions from 9.13.1.2307193 to 9.14.0.2308264.
When I create a new library, I always get this error message :
"This library was created with a newer version of YACReaderLibrary. Download the new version now?"
When I'm back in YACReaderLibrary the library is empty.
Is there something I'm doing wrong ?
Tx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 1 month ago #7843
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Development Releases
Sounds like a bug I will try to fix it asap. Thanks for testing the dev builds.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DebugDS
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 1 month ago #7844
by DebugDS
Replied by DebugDS on topic Development Releases
OK I did a test:
I installed the Intel v9.13.1.
Build the library. It worked.
Quit.
Opened the AppleSilicon v9.13.1.
I can browse and open documents.
So it seems there is a bug in the library creation in the AS versions.
Thanks
I installed the Intel v9.13.1.
Build the library. It worked.
Quit.
Opened the AppleSilicon v9.13.1.
I can browse and open documents.
So it seems there is a bug in the library creation in the AS versions.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 1 month ago #7845
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Development Releases
No, it was in the 9.14 version, there is a new build with a fix 9.14.2309021
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DebugDS
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 1 month ago #7847
by DebugDS
Replied by DebugDS on topic Development Releases
Hi Luis,
I did try the new Apple Silicon version.
Everything is working perfectly
Thanks a lot
I did try the new Apple Silicon version.
Everything is working perfectly
Thanks a lot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel