- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 5
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
ComicBook Lover/ComicRack Metadata compatibility
- alext41
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 1 week ago #6255
by alext41
Replied by alext41 on topic ComicBook Lover/ComicRack Metadata compatibility
Thank you for the latest dev build.
I tested it with new Comics and also did a rescan of the library for the XML info.
All is working and no problems where found.
Thank you for this great update!!!!
I tested it with new Comics and also did a rescan of the library for the XML info.
All is working and no problems where found.
Thank you for this great update!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 1 week ago #6256
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic ComicBook Lover/ComicRack Metadata compatibility
Thanks for testing it alext41!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jashun44
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 11 months ago #6288
by Jashun44
Replied by Jashun44 on topic ComicBook Lover/ComicRack Metadata compatibility
Hi,
I just tested the newest dev build on my Mac and the XML import is working great! Thanks so much for adding that! I love this application and now it just got even better! I really appreciate it!
I just tested the newest dev build on my Mac and the XML import is working great! Thanks so much for adding that! I love this application and now it just got even better! I really appreciate it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel