- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
Help and support for Linux users.
How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
2 years 11 months ago #7908
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
Yes, you need to setup your router to allow the connection (port forwarding) and then you need to use the public ip/port on the ios app.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- civilsachin
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 11 months ago #7999
by civilsachin
Replied by civilsachin on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
HI
I follow all steps mention correctly but I get error exec format error and my server is not starting also, I can not see the terminal in the container option in the Synology container manager.
Let me know am I missing some thing?
I follow all steps mention correctly but I get error exec format error and my server is not starting also, I can not see the terminal in the container option in the Synology container manager.
Let me know am I missing some thing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Ntham
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 11 months ago #8010
by Ntham
Replied by Ntham on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
Hi
Everything works quite well.
Two details: with muallin image it saves the reading progress but with xthursdayx image it does not. Furthermore, and it is the most critical thing with both, many comics remain unreadable because they do not support RAR 5. Will there be an update with this problem? Any solution?
Thank you.
Everything works quite well.
Two details: with muallin image it saves the reading progress but with xthursdayx image it does not. Furthermore, and it is the most critical thing with both, many comics remain unreadable because they do not support RAR 5. Will there be an update with this problem? Any solution?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 11 months ago #8012
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
YACReader needs to be built with RAR5 support (p7zip), this container has support for it:
hub.docker.com/r/xthursdayx/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker
and it is updated to the latest version (9.13.1)
I have migrated the code to use 7zip instead of p7zip, hopefully xthursdayx will be able to update the container to the latest version once it is released.
I have migrated the code to use 7zip instead of p7zip, hopefully xthursdayx will be able to update the container to the latest version once it is released.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Ntham
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 11 months ago #8013
by Ntham
Replied by Ntham on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
We'll wait then 
Thanks for your quick response, Luis.
Do you know why the xthusdayx image does not save the reading progress? It is something fundamental
Thanks for your quick response, Luis.
Do you know why the xthusdayx image does not save the reading progress? It is something fundamental
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #8017
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
Like I said, it's the latest version available, it has all the official features so far (up to 9.13.1, 9.14.0 is still a develop build)
Give it a try.
Give it a try.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- civilsachin
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 11 months ago #8026
by civilsachin
Replied by civilsachin on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
Namaste
Thanks for the Detail instruction , so I added the library prepared on my Mac mini, and I can see all my comic are imported in mount folder /comics but some reason I can not access it from my iPhone
following error I see
WARN 2023-11-01T10:11:40.148 OSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name
"/comics/. yacreaderlibrary7facc66020', old connection removed.
WARN2023-11-01T10:11:40.161 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
Let me know what am I missing I am using XthurssdayX docker image over Synology NAS
Thanks for the Detail instruction , so I added the library prepared on my Mac mini, and I can see all my comic are imported in mount folder /comics but some reason I can not access it from my iPhone
following error I see
WARN 2023-11-01T10:11:40.148 OSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name
"/comics/. yacreaderlibrary7facc66020', old connection removed.
WARN2023-11-01T10:11:40.161 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
Let me know what am I missing I am using XthurssdayX docker image over Synology NAS
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cuksi86
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 7 months ago #8196
by cuksi86
Replied by cuksi86 on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
I have installed maullin version but having this error:
7z support requires 7z sdk (define HAVE_7z)
And it is skipping some comics to load in library. Files are .cbr I also try to convert one file to .cbz but still wont load in library just skipping folders.
Anyone had similar problem ?
7z support requires 7z sdk (define HAVE_7z)
And it is skipping some comics to load in library. Files are .cbr I also try to convert one file to .cbz but still wont load in library just skipping folders.
Anyone had similar problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 7 months ago #8198
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
The problem is that if the build is using unarr then you don't have support for RAR5 files, the Windows and macOS builds use 7zip for processing compressed files, and it support zip, rar, rar5, 7zip...
support for 7zip files have been added to builds using unarr, but 7zip is not that common and rar5 is still missing.
support for 7zip files have been added to builds using unarr, but 7zip is not that common and rar5 is still missing.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Xelasi
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 6 months ago #8242
by Xelasi
Replied by Xelasi on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
Good morning
Firstly thank you for this excellent software
I have been trying to upgrade my docker install of YacLibraryServer
I had sirdocker 9.12 working well
If I download sirdocker to latest (9.14.1.0) - on launching it i get a error that says crond[38]: root: Permission denied
I then tried to install xthursdayx as it seems to be a very popular build
It seems that a lib is missing - with the error message below - i tried multiple different downloads, i checked that Synlogy DSM and docker package are both updated to the latest version, i always get the following error
YACReaderLibraryServer: error while loading shared libraries: libQt6Core.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
any pointers on how to get this to work would be appreciated
thanks very much
Xela
Firstly thank you for this excellent software
I have been trying to upgrade my docker install of YacLibraryServer
I had sirdocker 9.12 working well
If I download sirdocker to latest (9.14.1.0) - on launching it i get a error that says crond[38]: root: Permission denied
I then tried to install xthursdayx as it seems to be a very popular build
It seems that a lib is missing - with the error message below - i tried multiple different downloads, i checked that Synlogy DSM and docker package are both updated to the latest version, i always get the following error
YACReaderLibraryServer: error while loading shared libraries: libQt6Core.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
any pointers on how to get this to work would be appreciated
thanks very much
Xela
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel