- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
- Xelasi
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 6 months ago #8243
by Xelasi
Replied by Xelasi on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
Hello
I have been trying to upgrade my YacLibrarySever to 9.14.1
xthursdayx build gives me an error "libQt6Core is missing"
Sirdocker has been working nicely, until the last version that doesnt run as root anymore. Probably a good thing but i get a permission denied error when starting it
Sirdocker is aware of that and gives some instructions on how to troubleshoot registry.hub.docker.com/r/sirdocker/yacreaderlibraryserver registry.hub.docker.com/r/sirdocker/yacreaderlibraryserver
Do you know where is the data directory located to run this as recommended
docker run --platform linux/amd64 -d -p 8080:8080 -v <existing_data_directory>:/data -v <existing_comics_directory>:/comics --name=comic-service-x sirdocker/yacreaderlibraryserver:9.13.1.0
help appreciated
thanks
Xela
I have been trying to upgrade my YacLibrarySever to 9.14.1
xthursdayx build gives me an error "libQt6Core is missing"
Sirdocker has been working nicely, until the last version that doesnt run as root anymore. Probably a good thing but i get a permission denied error when starting it
Sirdocker is aware of that and gives some instructions on how to troubleshoot registry.hub.docker.com/r/sirdocker/yacreaderlibraryserver registry.hub.docker.com/r/sirdocker/yacreaderlibraryserver
Do you know where is the data directory located to run this as recommended
docker run --platform linux/amd64 -d -p 8080:8080 -v <existing_data_directory>:/data -v <existing_comics_directory>:/comics --name=comic-service-x sirdocker/yacreaderlibraryserver:9.13.1.0
help appreciated
thanks
Xela
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- swepie
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 6 months ago #8287
by swepie
Replied by swepie on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
I installed WINRAR 6.24 which is able to read RAR5 files and can be configured to default save RAR4 files.
Just a matter of converting the books that came in as RAR5
Just a matter of converting the books that came in as RAR5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 6 months ago #8290
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
I'd really want to make rar5 available across all builds. But I don't really have time to take care of all the distribution.
Options are: 1) make the 7zip builds work 2) make unarr support rar5 3) try to use libarchive
Options are: 1) make the 7zip builds work 2) make unarr support rar5 3) try to use libarchive
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mcnahum
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 3 months ago #8554
by mcnahum
Replied by mcnahum on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
I read the full topic, I have a docker on my synology NAS who is working but there is still:
7z support requires 7z sdk (define HAVE_7z) errors, and I don't get how to get rid of them
The update are random, I have a script to do it but I need to log to the docker
my docker does accept ssh so I cannot simply access to it.
if someone have a knowledge to share the step by step to do it on linux docker that will be great ...
7z support requires 7z sdk (define HAVE_7z) errors, and I don't get how to get rid of them
The update are random, I have a script to do it but I need to log to the docker
my docker does accept ssh so I cannot simply access to it.
if someone have a knowledge to share the step by step to do it on linux docker that will be great ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- llee8820
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 2 months ago #8618
by llee8820
Replied by llee8820 on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
Were you able to upgrade successfuly? I am having trouble doing so.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Xelasi
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 2 months ago #8622
by Xelasi
Replied by Xelasi on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
i have never managed to upgrade past 9.13.1 - i tried all the different builds i could find,
sirdocker has been working well
sirdocker has been working well
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- civilsachin
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 4 weeks ago #8741
by civilsachin
Replied by civilsachin on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
I am using Xthursday docker image on my nas I am getting this error I can not understand what is happening
I really wish to see this working on my nas
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:04.229 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:09.677 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:09.677 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:13.916 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:15.398 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:16.552 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:17.504 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:17.504 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:31.315 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that i
s in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x558cce0f40), parent's thread is QThread(0x558ccd6490),
current thread is QThread(0x558cce37a0)
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:33.075 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:34.644 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:37.022 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:37.871 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:38.811 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:39.675 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:41.420 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:59.231 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:59.231 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:44:00.990 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:44:01.804 QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:44:02.799 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
^[c
Can any one help me own this
Thanks in advance.
I really wish to see this working on my nas
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:04.229 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:09.677 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:09.677 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:13.916 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:15.398 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:16.552 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:17.504 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:17.504 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:31.315 QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that i
s in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x558cce0f40), parent's thread is QThread(0x558ccd6490),
current thread is QThread(0x558cce37a0)
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:33.075 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:34.644 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:37.022 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:37.871 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:38.811 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:39.675 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:41.420 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:59.231 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:43:59.231 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:44:00.990 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:44:01.804 QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
WARN 2024-09-08T21:44:02.799 QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
^[c
Can any one help me own this
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kvazilliano
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 3 weeks ago #8776
by Kvazilliano
Replied by Kvazilliano on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
"Hi! I set up a server on my Synology NAS, and everything's working fine. I just have one question. When I go to the library, I see a reading progress banner, but I can't figure out how it works. Every time I read a comic directly from the server, the progress doesn't save. So, is there a reading progress tracking feature on the server or not? If there is, how do I turn it on?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- migube
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
1 year 11 months ago #8945
by migube
Replied by migube on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
I had the same using a folder under /volume1/docs/xxx , while /volume1/docker/yyy works fine
then I got what the issue is, the docker user permissions in synology to the /docs folder are set to RO, not RW...
changing this , and it's ok
then I got what the issue is, the docker user permissions in synology to the /docs folder are set to RO, not RW...
changing this , and it's ok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- er45be
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 5
1 year 9 months ago #9166
by er45be
Replied by er45be on topic How 2 create a YACReader Server on Synology NAS
Hallo Luis,
For now I did not allow portforwarding on my synology nas.
I have a cloudfare tunnel to my synology nas.
This works like a subdomain (x.y.x) pointing to the local lan addresss on the nas.
Since it has no port, the current userinterface doesnot work, it requires a port to be entered.
Would this work if one would be able to just specification an x.y.z address without port and let cloudfare handle the access?
Groeten,
Ronald
For now I did not allow portforwarding on my synology nas.
I have a cloudfare tunnel to my synology nas.
This works like a subdomain (x.y.x) pointing to the local lan addresss on the nas.
Since it has no port, the current userinterface doesnot work, it requires a port to be entered.
Would this work if one would be able to just specification an x.y.z address without port and let cloudfare handle the access?
Groeten,
Ronald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel