Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YACReader 8.5.0

YACReader 8.5.0 8 years 2 months ago #2116

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

Qulox wrote:

"A" key for toggling fit to height/width does not work in comic viewer.

That's probably my fault :cheer: I changed a lot of stuff related to zooming and fitting and since I don't actively use that key I probably just forgot to re-enable it again.

Question: How would you like the key to react when using full size or fit to page mode? My prefered approach would be to default to "fit to width" in such cases but I'm open for suggestions.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by selmf.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YACReader 8.5.0 8 years 2 months ago #2117

Qulox

Senior Boarder

Thank you received: 8

Yes, "fit to width" is my preference, usually I use actual size more often but sometimes the pages are in way too high resolution and a have to adjust. Also, if I'm going to read a lot at a time I put my screen in vertical position and use "fit to width".
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Qulox.

YACReader 8.5.0 8 years 2 months ago #2118

selmf

Developer

Good :)

Soon as Luis gives his OK I'll hack it in.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox

YACReader 8.5.0 8 years 2 months ago #2119

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Updated RC3 for OSX. This should fix the Comic Vine issues.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

YACReader 8.5.0 8 years 2 months ago #2122

Eurofag

Junior Boarder

Thank you received: 3

Hi Luis,

The app-signing in the OSX version still needs a bit of review as it requests access through the firewall every time it's launced. We discussed it here. It's a rather minor inconvenience but would be great if you could fix it.

Further, it'd be great if we could see all items in a library when we click it.
E.g if I'm in a reading list, then I click the library "Manga", i'd like to see all manga in that library.
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Eurofag.

YACReader 8.5.0 8 years 2 months ago #2123

selmf

Developer

Ok, the fix for the key issue is ready for merging. Thankfully this was very straightforward to fix, so there shouldn't be any problems with it :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox

YACReader 8.5.0 8 years 1 month ago #2131

Remnence

Fresh Boarder

A few things I've noticed in the Headless version on Windows:

1) Starting the server in cmd holds the window open with the input locked. You have to open a 2nd cmd window to input commands to the server and cannot close the original window without closing the server.

2) Unable to create a service using the current exe as it requires you to pass the "start" command which is not supported, can you make the exe default to start if no parameter is passed? This will also allow windows users to just double click the exe to start the server as well.
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Remnence.

YACReader 8.5.0 8 years 1 month ago #2134

Drybonz

Expert Boarder

Thank you received: 3

Hi... haven't had much chance to look over the beta carefully yet, but was wondering if the "minimize to tray" feature had been added for people that want to keep the server running but hidden in the system tray?

YACReader 8.5.0 8 years 1 month ago #2135

selmf

Developer

No, all we have for now is a headless commandline version. While it is stable enough for daily use it isn't feature complete yet.

YACReader 8.5.0 RC3 Sync Issues 8 years 1 month ago #2136

Mac1024

Fresh Boarder

Since I have upgraded to RC3 I can no longer wirelessly sync using the browse button on my iPad. I have RC3 and the latest IOS version of the app. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you